Saturday, September 5, 2009

Speechless


I've got nothing. My brain is off. This is my fear with wanting to go back to school. It could be just like this...sitting in front of the laptop, blank screen...nothing. "Seriously,?" I ask myself, "Not a single thought in your head?" How vacuous! And I say, "Moo!" (Some of you will get this, and some of you won't.)

What can be done? I decide to start breaking it down. This is my third attempt at writing this post. The first was to set up the question of whether the Twilight saga could be considered "Christian fiction," but I got bored with the answers before I finished that post. It is or it isn't and maybe it is for you and isn't for me or whatever. Yes, ennui! The second attempt was to talk about Textual Criticism, but what about it? That post never really got off the ground. So, now to this, which although it might be no more than meaningless babble will probably trump both of those because it's more honest with what I am (not) thinking.

Authenticity. That's big with me.

To close, here is a link to an excellent article that I would have written if my brain had turned on!

3 comments:

  1. I've been there Marjorie and appreciate your candor! Sometimes when the writer's flow doesn't come it's best just to throw it all out and stick with transparency. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pic still throws me into giggle fits, and I pride myself in being privy to your esoteric joke. Long live authenticity! May your days be filled with many happy moments of communing with Aslan.

    ReplyDelete